Gas Leak in a School in Bulqiza, 10 Children Asphyxiated
Albanian Daily News
Published November 17, 2017
A grave episode was registered on Friday morning in Bulqiza when a gas leak in a school led to the asphyxiation of 10 pupils.
They were urgently hospitalized and are currently in intensive medical care. The motives of this gas leak in Shupenza village school remain still unknown.
The police forces arrived immediately on site sealing the classroom where this episode was registered until the arrival of the experts that will conduct a thorough inquiry on this issue.