Statistics Institute: Women’s Education Level Higher than Men
Albanian Daily News
Published May 25, 2016

The Albanian women education level is higher in comparison to the men. This is a conclusion of a survey conducted by the Statistics Institute. According to this survey 64% of the Albanian women have finished the university while by the other side only 36% of men have finished the university. Statistics Institute experts say that this large difference is based on a number of factors that have been verified in Albania during the last years. Education sciences remains women favorite studying field, followed by the health, well-being, and the natural sciences, respectively 80%, 76% and 73%. Meanwhile the favorite field of the high education for the man remains that of the services, followed by the engineering, agriculture and information technology, respectively 63%, 58%, 55%, and 51%. 





Politics
MORE
Economy
MORE
Social
MORE
Current Events
MORE
Op-Ed
MORE
World News
MORE