CEC Distributes Funds for Political Parties, SP Takes the Biggest Part
Albanian Daily News
Published January 29, 2018
The Central Elections Commission (CEC) distributed on Monday the funds for political parties for 2018.
Based on the last elections results, Socialist Party took the biggest part of the money, followed by Democratic Party and the Socialist Movement for Integration.
The CEC decided to distribute the fund of ALL 186 million, the parties as follows:
1) Socialist Party, ALL 85,065,992
2) Democratic Party, ALL 51,808,975
3) Socialist Movement for Integration, ALL 26,160,224
4) Justice, Integration and Unity Party, ALL 10,107,290
5) Equal List (LIBRA), ALL 6,570,833
6) Social Democratic Party, ALL 6,286,685