60 Children Asphyxiation in Bulqiza, Lessons Suspended
Albanian Daily News
Published November 20, 2017
Children asphyxiated due to the gas leakage, hospitalizedLessons have been temporarily suspended in "Rifat Manjani" school of Shupenza village, Bulqiza, following the asphyxiation a few days ago of 60 children due to gas leakage.
The Institution of Public Health (IPH) asked for the lessons suspension until Wednesday due to a series of tests with the school’s heating system, the origin of this near-miss tragedy.
Meantime all the children that were urgently hospitalized after inhaling toxic substances fully recovered and returned home.