Gas Leak in Bulqiza School, Motive Unveiled
Albanian Daily News
Published November 17, 2017
A quick and preliminary inquiry on the intoxication of several children in Shupenza School in Bulqiza, unveiled the origin of this near miss tragedy. The gas leakage which may had been finalized with a real tragedy was caused by a failure during a test of school’s heating system.

Some 10 children were asphyxiated and urgently hospitalized and are currently in intensive medical care due to intoxication.

The investigation aimed to fully discover the motives of this incident and bring the responsible o the justice is still ongoing.



Politics
MORE
Economy
MORE
Social
MORE
Current Events
MORE
Op-Ed
MORE
World News
MORE