Food Poisoning in Durres, Tourists Hospitalized
Albanian Daily News
Published September 18, 2017
A group of tourists from Kosovo suffer a food poisoning in Durres. The first symptoms appeared shortly after the tourist had lunch in a restaurant near “Shkembi i Kavajes”.

They were urgently hospitalized and according to the medical staff their conditions are stable and show no risk for their life.

Sources from the hospital inform that even part of the restaurant’s staff experienced the same symptoms of food poisoning.

Meantime no official information has yet been given by the police about a possible inquiry on this episode.




Politics
MORE
Economy
MORE
Social
MORE
Current Events
MORE
Op-Ed
MORE
World News
MORE