Gas Leak in Durres Harbor, Four Hospitalized
Albanian Daily News
Published August 17, 2017
Four security employees in one of Durresi harbor gates were intoxicated on Thursday due to a gas leak. They urgently hospitalized with suffocation symptoms and are currently in the intensive care unit.

The gas origin has not yet been defined by the harbor authorities.

Police suspects that the leak may be elsewhere but the strong winds enabled its penetration inside the harbor’s perimeter.




Politics
MORE
Economy
MORE
Social
MORE
Current Events
MORE
Op-Ed
MORE
World News
MORE